Popping/Cracking How Can I fix this!!!

Thread: Popping/Cracking How Can I fix this!!!

Default Popping/Cracking How Can I fix this!!!

Ok so this seems to be a huge problem and Ive seen this around the fourm but now solution. Im using the M Audio Mobile Pre and Ive done just about everything said in other fourms... I Am getting a Popping / Cracking noise when im playing audio out of my Mobile Pre. I dont get this when i play out of my Laptop Built in Conexant Speakers. Ive Tried the whole IRG things and yes Ive seen that two are being used with the PCI 17 i cant change the PCI only Disable it then my usb hubs dont work. Also MY mobile pre is stuck at 24 bit and wont change. I need to get this popping to stop, I have a show coming up soon and i cant have this popping noise when i play back audio.

Ive been loyal to M Audio Products, But im about to go else where.... I need help.
    Make/Model: Compaq CQD60-215DX
    Operating System:VISTA 32 BUT sp1
    Processor:AMD ATHLONX2 64BIT
    RAM:2GB
    M-Audio Devices & Driver Versions:USB MOBILE PRE

Check the driver config for a latency setting, try turning that up. I know the Transit has the setting on the control panel for the device.

Ya not it... Ive tried I think just about everything I un installed Sonar, the drivers and the hardware fixed the problem kinda... Then when I was down recording closed the program and set my Comp on Sleep came back home from work to edit what I had recorded it gave me the whole ASIO Rate not Supported then said there was no sound device . . fixed that by re opening the program but then it switched fro the 16 bit it needs to run on to 24bit and i think thats the problem but how can i get this to stay on 24 bit.. Im about ready to go out and buy PreSonus AudioBox USB 2X2 USB
    Make/Model: Compaq CQD60-215DX
    Operating System:VISTA 32 BUT sp1
    Processor:AMD ATHLONX2 64BIT
    RAM:2GB
    M-Audio Devices & Driver Versions:USB MOBILE PRE

Set the computer's onboard soundcard as the default playback device for Windows.

Check out the USB Audio Troubleshooting Guide for solutions to common USB audio problems.