Windows USB MIDI Series Driver DOWNLOAD

Thread: Windows USB MIDI Series Driver DOWNLOAD

Default Windows USB MIDI Series Driver DOWNLOAD

Beta Version: Windows Legacy USB MIDI Series
    Release Date: April 28, 2010
    Applies to: M-Audio ProKeys 88, M-Audio ProKeys 88sx, M-Audio O2, M-Audio KeyRig 25, M-Audio Keystation Pro 88, M-Audio Keystation 49e, M-Audio Keystation 61es, M-Audio Keystation 88es, M-Audio KeyRig 49, M-Audio KeyStudio, Evolution MK-225, Evolution MK-225C, Evolution MK-425C, Evolution MK-37, Evolution MK-37C, Evolution MK-249, Evolution MK-249C, Evolution MK-449C, Evolution MK-361, Evolution MK-361C, Evolution MK-461C, Evolution eKeys, Evolution UC-16, Evolution X-Session (UC-17), Evolution UC-33, M-Audio Trigger Finger, M-Audio MidAir, M-Audio MidAir 25, M-Audio MidAir 37
    Operating Systems Supported: (32-Bit) XP SP3 +, Vista SP1 +, Windows 7 (64-Bit) Vista SP1 +, Windows 7

Release Notes:

- Initial Windows 7 support for Legacy USB MIDI Series devices
    - This is one of several driver packages that will replace MA_CAMIDI on Windows platforms
    - This driver is designed to replace any and all previous installations of Legacy USB MIDI Series drivers upon launch. The following driver packages are uninstalled and replaced by this package:
    MA_CMIDI (Any Version)

BETA AGREEMENT:

By downloading and installing this file, the evaluator agrees that M-Audio shall not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise in connection with the furnishing, performance or use by the evaluator of this product, including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages.

Evaluator acknowledges by entering into this agreement that M-Audio provides no warranties as to the correctness, functionality or suitability of the products for any particular purpose. M-Audio provides no assurance that any specific errors or discrepancies in the product will be corrected.

---

To download the latest driver update for this product, please click here. Thank you for all the hard work during the testing of this product.

William Marshall
    Beta Program Manager

Default Trouble installing driver...

When I try to install the driver it says;
    "Out of disk space -- Volume:'D:'; required space: 883 KB; available space: 0 KB. Free some disk space and retry"
    Why is it trying to install in into my CD-rom drive?

I had the same issue with an emulated drive. Disconnecting the drive worked. I image you could disable it from the Windows device manager and that would take care of the problem.

I am trying to install this driver but I keep getting a runtime error . I am running windows 7 ultimate

Any instructions by chance? It seemed to install fine...but I can't seem to find it anywhere.
    Thanks
    Nice to see an effort finally made to make drivers for older equipment.
    It has stopped me from buying any m-audio products questioning if the gear will still be supported in years to come.

No luck here. Windows 7 still can not find Trigger Finger.

It WILL NOT WORK with Keystudio 49 on windows 7... even thought the sticker on this frucking box says it will.

I have the same exact problem. Has anyone responded to the questions in this forum? I can't find answers anywhere...

MONSTER FAIL... I cant get my trigger finger to work at all... why not???
    WINDOWS 7
    wtf???
    midiman ???
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jared is offline Tech Support, Community Mgr, Customer Advocate

These drivers are working for us as well as our private beta testers. I have personally tested most of the devices supported by this driver and all install and work with this driver. In order to help you troubleshoot these issues you need to provide more information. Please start a new thread in this section with detailed information about your system, what device you are using, and what exactly is or isn't happening. What messages are you getting? Etc.