Midisport uno works well on Windows 7 64 bit

Thread: Midisport uno works well on Windows 7 64 bit

Thumbs up Midisport uno works well on Windows 7 64 bit

I downloaded and installed M-Audio MIDISPORT 6.1.0..zip (9.95 MB, 2651 views) and my two good old blue midisport uno's are working fine in Windows 7. Thanks to the M-audio tech-staff. Whooah.

I use the new Propellerhead Record + Reason. So double up happiness here.

Midisport uno works well on my Windows 7 64 bit system as well. I did not have anti virus software running while I did this installation, and everything went smoothly. I didn't check to see if there were known issues with that before I ran the executable but as anti virus software commonly interferes with the installation of certain components, I turned it off.

I use Pro Tools LE version 8.0.4 with a July 7th 2010 release date. The first time I opened it and went to midi setup after performing the installation, the device was there. After the initial midi setup, I added a midi track and everything functioned smoothly. If I run into any bugs, I'll add them with steps to reproduce in the appropriate forum section.

I'm grateful to be able to use my uno still - many thanks to whoever worked on this build!

Please help! I got the same blue midisport uno and windows 7 (starter). The problem is I cannot find driver for it. The one I got (when I was buyin m-audio) refuses to work. Writes "computer's operatin system is not supported..."
    Pls. What should I do?

Hello Miss_x-j
    What you need to do is download the Beta Win 7 driver version 6.1.0 for the MidiSport Uno from here:
    http://forums.m-audio.com/showthread...river-DOWNLOAD
    and install it on your machine instead.
    From your comments, it doesn't sound like the previous driver version you tried to install was actually installed, but it might be best to just check that the driver is not listed under Install/Uninstall programs in the Win 7 Control Panel. If it is, I would recommend you uninstall this version before installing the new Win 7 Beta driver just to be safe.
    The Beta 6.1.0 driver worked fine for me when installed on the HP MINI netbook which has an Intel N450 1.66 GHz processor, 2GB memory and Win 7 Starter installed.
    Hope this helps. If you need further help on installing just let me know.
    Regards Alan_T