Fast track USB records files that Windows Media Player can't open

Thread: Fast track USB records files that Windows Media Player can't open

Default Fast track USB records files that Windows Media Player can't open

Hi to everybody i'm Paolo and i write you from Italy because i have a very strange and particular problem recording guitar with a Fast Track USB. Ther's no problem recording, the problem is when i open the file just recorded, because Windows Media Player 11 can't open it! I saw that file is huge (75Mb for 4 minutes of recording) and it has an huge bitrate. How can i resolve?

What software are you using to record? What is hte file type you can't open. Can you open it in itunes or with qUik time?
    CLICK HERE USB FAQ
    CLICK HERE BEFORE POSTING Help us help you. Post system specs and detailed information
    CLICK HERE to Contact Technical Support - Technical Help, Registration/Licensing Issues, Repairs

CLICK HERE for
    M-Audio Knowledge Base - FAQs, guides, and tutorials

Admins/Moderators will not respond to private requests for technical assistance.
    I'm not M-Audio tech support. I'm a user just like you and I'll try to help. If you solve a problem please post what worked for you.

I use Guitar Rig 4 by Native Instruments, and i can't open it using iTunes or Quick Time

I dont know Guitar Rig but after you record using it you must be able to export the file as a WAV or AIFF file which you could open in any of those APPs. The Fast Track isn't actually doing the recording or determining the file type.
    CLICK HERE USB FAQ
    CLICK HERE BEFORE POSTING Help us help you. Post system specs and detailed information
    CLICK HERE to Contact Technical Support - Technical Help, Registration/Licensing Issues, Repairs

CLICK HERE for
    M-Audio Knowledge Base - FAQs, guides, and tutorials

Admins/Moderators will not respond to private requests for technical assistance.
    I'm not M-Audio tech support. I'm a user just like you and I'll try to help. If you solve a problem please post what worked for you.

so what should i do?

hi paolo, i'm italian too
    can you export the recorded track into MP3 / WAV / FLAC format ?? and try to open in another player (ex. media player classic home cinema?)
    ciao!!
    M-Audio Fast Track mk2