Stereo in Adobe Audition 3

Thread: Stereo in Adobe Audition 3

Default Stereo in Adobe Audition 3

Hi, Im fairly new to Adobe Audition but I have used cool edit pro before. I want to know how can I record stereo into AA 3. I have all the drivers set for asio. On http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=...46977e13f98c8e I followed the instructions but on the last step I chose stereo. I had the same problem in Cool Edit Pro 2.1 after the first 2 times I used it. I dont know what settings I could have changed to make this happen. Is there anything I could be doing wrong with my interface? Any help would be great thanks!

FYI: I had this excact same setup with Cool Edit and it recorded stereo just fine for two sessions then changed to mono and I can't change it back
    •Computer Make/Model: Hp 9250f
    •Operating System: Vista
    •Processor: Core 2 (Quad Core)
    •RAM: 6GB ddr2
    •M-Audio Products (Version):
    Fast Track Pro
    panel: 1.0.1.5
    audio: 5.10.00.5134
    Firmware: 1.00

Default recording stereo in Adobe Audition

Hi, Im fairly new to Adobe Audition but I have used cool edit pro before. I want to know how can I record stereo into AA 3. I have all the drivers set for asio. On http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=...46977e13f98c8e I followed the instructions but on the last step I chose stereo. I had the same problem in Cool Edit Pro 2.1 after the first 2 times I used it. I dont know what settings I could have changed to make this happen. Is there anything I could be doing wrong with my interface? Any help would be great thanks!

FYI: I had this excact same setup with Cool Edit and it recorded stereo just fine for two sessions then changed to mono and I can't change it back
    •Computer Make/Model: Hp 9250f
    •Operating System: Vista
    •Processor: Core 2 (Quad Core)
    •RAM: 6GB ddr2
    •M-Audio Products (Version):
    Fast Track Pro
    panel: 1.0.1.5
    audio: 5.10.00.5134
    Firmware: 1.00

Please consult the USB FAQ below. It contains configurations for most recording software as well as a good explanation of "stereo"
    CLICK HERE USB FAQ
    CLICK HERE BEFORE POSTING Help us help you. Post system specs and detailed information
    CLICK HERE to Contact Technical Support - Technical Help, Registration/Licensing Issues, Repairs

CLICK HERE for
    M-Audio Knowledge Base - FAQs, guides, and tutorials

Admins/Moderators will not respond to private requests for technical assistance.
    I'm not M-Audio tech support. I'm a user just like you and I'll try to help. If you solve a problem please post what worked for you.