How do i connect Monitors + dj mixer to a Fast track pro?

Thread: How do i connect Monitors + dj mixer to a Fast track pro?

Default How do i connect Monitors + dj mixer to a Fast track pro?

I am a real beginner and would like to know how I best to connect a pair of monitors (BEHRINGER Truth B2030A) and a DJ mixer (Pioneer DJM 400) to a M-Audio fast track pro? BEHRINGER B2030A truth has both XLR and TRS inputs and I was wondering what kind of cables I have to get for the soundcard, what is best? Then I'm really not sure how or what cables I need to connect my DJM 400 to the soundcard. I think the DJM 400 only has rca outputs.

Grateful for all the help I can get.

use the trs outputs on the back of the ftp to connect to your monitors. you can use rca to 1/4 and plug into the front of the ftp for the mixer.
    CLICK HERE USB FAQ
    CLICK HERE BEFORE POSTING Help us help you. Post system specs and detailed information
    CLICK HERE to Contact Technical Support - Technical Help, Registration/Licensing Issues, Repairs

CLICK HERE for
    M-Audio Knowledge Base - FAQs, guides, and tutorials

Admins/Moderators will not respond to private requests for technical assistance.
    I'm not M-Audio tech support. I'm a user just like you and I'll try to help. If you solve a problem please post what worked for you.

Thanks for answering. I just wondered, the djm 400 has two left/right rca master outputs do i use 2x rca to 2x 1/4 cabels into one of the master outputs left and right, or can i get a cable with 2x rca to 1x 1/4 and only use one input on the ftp? Or is there a better way?

Thanks again.
    Last edited by Danne; 09-09-2010 at 01:41 PM.

If they are two separate stereo outputs then there would be no reason to take both.
    CLICK HERE USB FAQ
    CLICK HERE BEFORE POSTING Help us help you. Post system specs and detailed information
    CLICK HERE to Contact Technical Support - Technical Help, Registration/Licensing Issues, Repairs

CLICK HERE for
    M-Audio Knowledge Base - FAQs, guides, and tutorials

Admins/Moderators will not respond to private requests for technical assistance.
    I'm not M-Audio tech support. I'm a user just like you and I'll try to help. If you solve a problem please post what worked for you.