Fast Track with Protools SE shows input guitar signal but no sound!

Thread: Fast Track with Protools SE shows input guitar signal but no sound!

Default Fast Track with Protools SE shows input guitar signal but no sound!

Hello, i just recently bought a new macbook pro. It runs Snow Leopard 10.6.6 and i bought a fast track interface with the included protools SE software. I inserted the protools cd and installed it following the steps. Restarted my computer and went to test it out.
    I plugged in the interface and my guitar into that, started protools and clicked new guitar track. When i play i see the signal light flash on the interface and also the volume meter in the software but i get no sound out of my speakers! Is this a driver problem or something with the software or interface??
    Also when i tested the sound through the headphone jack on the interface with the demo song tab, the music played through the computer speakers and the headphone jack on the interface didnt seem to work. Any help would be gratefully appreciated! thanks

Make sure that in your sys prefs that you have the Fast Track selected as the output device. Then plug your headphones and speakers to the Fast Track.
    CLICK HERE USB FAQ
    CLICK HERE BEFORE POSTING Help us help you. Post system specs and detailed information
    CLICK HERE to Contact Technical Support - Technical Help, Registration/Licensing Issues, Repairs

CLICK HERE for
    M-Audio Knowledge Base - FAQs, guides, and tutorials

Admins/Moderators will not respond to private requests for technical assistance.
    I'm not M-Audio tech support. I'm a user just like you and I'll try to help. If you solve a problem please post what worked for you.