ACID Pro 7.0 Compatibility

Thread: ACID Pro 7.0 Compatibility

Default ACID Pro 7.0 Compatibility

I have downloaded Acid Pro 7.0 on a trial basis and can either record with the preferences on audio device on M-Audio Fast Track USB ASIO or hear play back if I change to Creative ASIO. In effect I cannot multitrack. Has anyone else come across this? I am running Windows Vista 32 bit.

You should not be using the creative ASIO or that sound card. The Fast Track is designed to replace it. MAke sure to change your system prefs so that the Fast Tarck is teh default playback and record device and make sure your speakers and headphones are connected to the Fast Tarck
    CLICK HERE USB FAQ
    CLICK HERE BEFORE POSTING Help us help you. Post system specs and detailed information
    CLICK HERE to Contact Technical Support - Technical Help, Registration/Licensing Issues, Repairs

CLICK HERE for
    M-Audio Knowledge Base - FAQs, guides, and tutorials

Admins/Moderators will not respond to private requests for technical assistance.
    I'm not M-Audio tech support. I'm a user just like you and I'll try to help. If you solve a problem please post what worked for you.

Thanks for trying to help but setting all preferences to Fast Track does not enable playback with ACID Pro 7.0 nor did it for the MAGIX Studio 12 I used to use until the drivers ceased to be recognised by Vista.

DID you select the ASIO and M-audio device in the ACid prefs?
    CLICK HERE USB FAQ
    CLICK HERE BEFORE POSTING Help us help you. Post system specs and detailed information
    CLICK HERE to Contact Technical Support - Technical Help, Registration/Licensing Issues, Repairs

CLICK HERE for

Admins/Moderators will not respond to private requests for technical assistance.
    I'm not M-Audio tech support. I'm a user just like you and I'll try to help. If you solve a problem please post what worked for you.

If you select either Creative ASIO or Fast Track ASIO from preferences in Pro 7.0 it fills in the other boxes and prevents you from putting anything in them. Alternatively I also selected FAST TRack for playback and recording from the Vista control panel/Hardware and Sound route. I also follwed the advice about configuring ACID Pro 7.0 from the FAQ list. No change, the same situation still exists. I am afraid this application is not for me as it will not double track. Thanks for your help. I will have to save up and get the Acoustica MIxcraft 5 which works perfectly.

look at Reaper....excellent and inexpensive.
    CLICK HERE USB FAQ

CLICK HERE for

Will do thanks for that