Been using m-audio fast track pro with windows 7, now it just stopps working please !

Thread: Been using m-audio fast track pro with windows 7, now it just stopps working please !

Default Been using m-audio fast track pro with windows 7, now it just stopps working please !

so i dont need to state my program yet because i cant simply go on youtube n listen to music through my m audio, so i have been using and recording with is for months and now when i go to m audio in my control panel it says not connected, it wont recognize the fast track pro as anything but a universal serial bus controller but unknown and it says it is up to date when i search my computer n use m audio as the place for it to troubleshoot it etc, please help im a recording artist and frankly need this fixed!!!!!!

Can you try a new USB cable and a different USB port.
    CLICK HERE USB FAQ
    CLICK HERE BEFORE POSTING Help us help you. Post system specs and detailed information
    CLICK HERE to Contact Technical Support - Technical Help, Registration/Licensing Issues, Repairs

CLICK HERE for
    M-Audio Knowledge Base - FAQs, guides, and tutorials

Admins/Moderators will not respond to private requests for technical assistance.
    I'm not M-Audio tech support. I'm a user just like you and I'll try to help. If you solve a problem please post what worked for you.

i will try to find one now n try it out, i was told to use the same usb port but i can try , thnx for reply im dying over here

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you, it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!