Mac OS 10.7.3 Discussion Thread - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mac OS 10.7.3 Discussion Thread

Yes I tried it with various hard drives and it works bus-powered.

I have a MacBook Pro 17" "early 2009". I'm plugging the Uno into a Roland TD-4. It used to work until somewhere around my 10.7.3 update (now I get the drop-outs). I noticed there are supposedly several versions of the UNO. Have you tested with each version?

Thanks for looking into this,

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Neil G View Post
    Hi christopher3, this is Nubs. I do the QA testing for all M-Audio keyboard and MIDI products.

What type of computer are you running the Uno on? I set up an Uno with the 3.4.2 driver on a MacPro, and connected a keyboard that sends out constant Active Sensing MIDI messages. It has been connected for over four hours, and no failures have occurred so far. I'd like to try and reproduce your issue on the same computer that you have.

Hi Clarevoyance,
    Can you try the solo on another system? i tried the solo here and I had no problems with 10.7.3. I retested after your posts and i still have not had your result. i am wondering if it's the box? Do you have the power supply for it? Maybe try it with that.
    Thanks,
    Vince
    Quote Originally Posted by clarevoyance View Post
    Yes I tried it with various hard drives and it works bus-powered.

are there updated drivers for the profire 2626? or how soon will they be available. We are experiencing a problem since update to 10.7.3.
    using Garageband for recording and here is what happens.
    you are able to setup to record say 4 tracks ( simple setup for church recording ). arrange to setup all for multitrack recording in GB, goes well until you pause then try to restart your recording. In that case you can only record one track at a time. This worked fine with 10.6 and the drivers we had then. What I have been able to do is now go back to just recording 2 tracks which does not address our needs but is better than nothing. in the signature are system specs.

Thanks
    MacBook Pro
    13-inch,Late 2011
    2.4 Ghz Intel Core i5
    16 GB 1333 Mhz DDR3
    Intel HD Graphics 3000 512 MB
    Mac OS X Lion 10.7.3 (11D50d)
    Rec Software: Garageband '11 ;Ver:6.0.5 (428.5)
    Profire 2626 ( firewire connection)

Hi clmsound,
    Can you try this for me?
    1. Disconnect the 2626 and run uninstaller.
    2. Run the 10.7.3 combo update you can get it here.
    3. Run the ProFire 2626 installer from the downloads driver update page.

Let me know if that fixes the problem. I have one other fix that's possible but this is the first report i have had of this issue so this is probably the problem.
    Thanks,
    Vince

Quote Originally Posted by clmsound View Post
    are there updated drivers for the profire 2626? or how soon will they be available. We are experiencing a problem since update to 10.7.3.
    using Garageband for recording and here is what happens.
    you are able to setup to record say 4 tracks ( simple setup for church recording ). arrange to setup all for multitrack recording in GB, goes well until you pause then try to restart your recording. In that case you can only record one track at a time. This worked fine with 10.6 and the drivers we had then. What I have been able to do is now go back to just recording 2 tracks which does not address our needs but is better than nothing. in the signature are system specs.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikoz View Post
    I have MacBook Pro with pre-installed MAC OS X 10.7.3 and M-Audio Fast track pro. When I connected M-audio to MAC the sound on the m-audio output came with distortions. Now I'm waiting for new drivers for 10.7.3
    me too, same problem! with lion 10.7.3, now i've done the upgrade to 10.7.4 but there are non changes

hello i'm using 10.7.3. aswel but my mac wont read my FTP at all... Also it seems that the m-audio site doesnt have any of the drivers for ftp anymore... any help please??

The bad news is that if you already updated to Mac OS X 10.7.3 and you’re having problems, you’re going to have to find a way to use the Combo Updater over the troubled installation.