The cue button is not responding

Thread: The cue button is not responding

Default The cue button is not responding

Hey fellow DJ's. Hi from Chicago USA.

Here's my situation. I have the trial Torq 2.0, I am running windows 7 sp1 (very stable). My hardware is M-Audio Connective sound card. I have a CMX 3000 dual cd player/Numark mixer

I load songs fine, I hit play and the song plays fine. When I hit the CUE button on my decks the song stops but does not return to the beginning. I want this to act just like a CD player. Can anyone help me thru this issue? I have all the settings set as the directions said.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by windycitydj View Post
    Hey fellow DJ's. Hi from Chicago USA.

Here's my situation. I have the trial Torq 2.0, I am running windows 7 sp1 (very stable). My hardware is M-Audio Connective sound card. I have a CMX 3000 dual cd player/Numark mixer

I load songs fine, I hit play and the song plays fine. When I hit the CUE button on my decks the song stops but does not return to the beginning. I want this to act just like a CD player. Can anyone help me thru this issue? I have all the settings set as the directions said.

Thank you
    Screw it. Im buying Serato

Jared is offline Tech Support, Community Mgr, Customer Advocate

In order for Torq to jump back and follow the actual time position of the control CD, the deck needs to be in Absolute Mode. Additionally, the track in Torq won't jump back until that time position until it receives that time position (the audio signal from the control CD), which may not be sent when you press the cue button. The CD may jump back to that time position and pause without outputting any audio. Once you press play, if the deck is in Absolute mode, it should then jump to the correct time position. If you need further assistance, please see this announcement:

Looking for help with Torq, Conectiv, Xponent & DJ products?