Delta 1010 'problem', help needed - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delta 1010 'problem', help needed

I just returned and....nothing. I bought stereo rca cable and stereo adapters to get to the delta's outs and the problem still remains... WHAT could it be??? I must take the amp to a friend for testing it with his system... If it works with MY cables the way I patch it, then it must be the delta... I am so unhappy now...and I was so happy that i thought the problem was solved...nay...I just trew 17 us dollars into the air for a good stereo cable I dont really need....Any thoughts from you (and others) would be MUCH appreciated??? THANK YOU again for being there
    PC;delta 1010;kurzweil K2500;korg MS2000 VA;roland JUNO-106 analog poly; roland JUPITER-4 analog poly;E-MU Emax HD analog smpl kb w digi control;yamaha SU-200 mini loop sampler;yamaha SU-700 bigie sampling groovebox;behringer tube composer valve exp/comp/lim rack;behringer B2 condenser mic;behringer valve preamp w limiter;behringer eurorack analog mixer 16 chanells; audio geometry ELA-121 vintage mixing amplifier;tannoy reveal nearfield monitors;magnat VIVA S big speakers. That's it...

I just returned and....nothing. I bought stereo rca cable and stereo adapters to get to the delta's outs and the problem still remains... WHAT could it be??? I must take the amp to a friend for testing it with his system... If it works with MY cables the way I patch it, then it must be the delta... I am so unhappy now...and I was so happy that i thought the problem was solved...nay...I just trew 17 us dollars into the air for a good stereo cable I dont really need....Any thoughts from you (and others) would be MUCH appreciated??? THANK YOU again for being there
    PC;delta 1010;kurzweil K2500;korg MS2000 VA;roland JUNO-106 analog poly; roland JUPITER-4 analog poly;E-MU Emax HD analog smpl kb w digi control;yamaha SU-200 mini loop sampler;yamaha SU-700 bigie sampling groovebox;behringer tube composer valve exp/comp/lim rack;behringer B2 condenser mic;behringer valve preamp w limiter;behringer eurorack analog mixer 16 chanells; audio geometry ELA-121 vintage mixing amplifier;tannoy reveal nearfield monitors;magnat VIVA S big speakers. That's it...