Have 3 Issues with FTP please take a look thanks!

Thread: Have 3 Issues with FTP please take a look thanks!

Exclamation Have 3 Issues with FTP please take a look thanks!

I've been having problems with my FTP ever since I got it (almost 2 years now) and I recently started having a new problem that has really started to annoy me here are the problems I've had any help would be appreciate it thanks:

1) When I turn the volume up/down with the FTP volume knob I hear like a crackling/pop loud noise from one speaker only (left one). This problem has been going on for some time now like close to two years now.

2) Sometimes the audio on my PC goes on "mute" for like 1 second and then the sound comes back in. Almost like if I had paused whatever sound was playing at the time. This problem started when I started using my FTP on my new pc. (4-5 Months now)

3) When I use the M-Audio ASIO Driver in FL Studio I randomly get like a distortion from any sound coming out from my FL Studio and I know it's not a ram issue or anything regarding my computer specs. Only way it seems to go back to normal is by minimizing FL Studio (sometimes this fixes) or going into my FL Studio Audio settings and changing the Audio Driver to my Primary Audio Device or ASIO4ALL Driver and then switching it back to the M-Audio ASIO Driver. This is the problem that has really been annoying me lately and it also started when I started using Windows 7.

I already have the latest drivers for the FTP by the way.

My specs:
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
    Intel Core i7-2600K 3.5 Ghz
    16GB Ram
    ASUS P8Z68-V PRO
    AMD Radeon HD 6800

1. sounds like a dirty pot

2. make sure you have turned off all the energy saving features in Win 7 and optimized it for audio

3. Check the USB FAQ link below. Try a dfferent USB port.
    CLICK HERE USB FAQ
    CLICK HERE BEFORE POSTING Help us help you. Post system specs and detailed information
    CLICK HERE to Contact Technical Support - Technical Help, Registration/Licensing Issues, Repairs

CLICK HERE for
    M-Audio Knowledge Base - FAQs, guides, and tutorials

Admins/Moderators will not respond to private requests for technical assistance.
    I'm not M-Audio tech support. I'm a user just like you and I'll try to help. If you solve a problem please post what worked for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidecut View Post
    1. sounds like a dirty pot

2. make sure you have turned off all the energy saving features in Win 7 and optimized it for audio

3. Check the USB FAQ link below. Try a dfferent USB port.
    Thanks for your replies I appreciate it. I just clicked your link on your signature and did some changes with the power saving features and I will try another USB Port as well hopefully it fixes it.