Lost Installation Disc for (ancient) M-Audio Session

Thread: Lost Installation Disc for (ancient) M-Audio Session

Default Lost Installation Disc for (ancient) M-Audio Session

I looked around for an appropriate thread to post this under, but most of the ones concerning M-Audio Session are from 2008, so I thought it'd be best to create a new one.

To make a long story short, my old computer died, taking my M-Audio program with it. Fortunately I'd rescued all the relevant files earlier -- I just need to reinstall the program on my new computer. Unfortunately, I can't locate the disc.

I'd buy a newer program and probably will eventually, but my concern is that I have projects I haven't finished in Session, and it's crucial that I get the same program back for my new computer so I can wrap those up. I'd be fine purchasing the Session program again, but it's no longer being sold anywhere, even on Amazon.

Is there any way, several years later, I can get my hands on a replacement disc?

Thanks.

Jared is offline Tech Support, Community Mgr, Customer Advocate

We no longer have replacement discs, however, I'm sending you a private message with information on how you can download it.

Jared,
    I have seen several posts where people have lost their session disc.
    Before you told them to private message you, but when I tried to private message you, it said you were no longer receiving them.

I purchased the Fast Trak USB processor and the Session disc came with it. I have been using it for awhile, but recently I had to reformat my computer and discovered I could not find my disc.

Could you also please send me the information on how to download a replacement?
    Thanks

I lost my CD for Pro-Tools SE. My new laptop does not have it. I cannot see any download simply anywhere, only patches. How can I get a download for Mac OS/X 10.6.8 pro-tools full install?

Default Can you please send me the link as well

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    We no longer have replacement discs, however, I'm sending you a private message with information on how you can download it.
    Jared,
    I actually started this thread before Sergio, but I have not gotten any private message from you. Could you please send me the link as well.
    logostech

How can you get a pro tools software dvd