Venom sound card Comunication problem

Thread: Venom sound card Comunication problem

Default Venom sound card Comunication problem

hi there have a problem with venoms on board sound card..lost sometimes comunication also mean no sound for 2 seconds then come back again...or when i work in ableton after a while i hear distortion in the sound after i disable audio from ableton and choose venom asio again turns to normal.. any clue or idea what can be the problem. because i afraid in this case to use this in my life gigs so its realy a big problem here..thank you

Hi there,

I presume you have gone through this:
    http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=...978a213b6d86ac

I have to say I have not had any luck getting the Venom USB audio working properly despite going through the FAQ and USB Troubleshooting Guide meticulously.

hi there i now i have read this before but sitll not working thank you .

Quote Originally Posted by secretkillerofnames View Post
    Hi there,

I presume you have gone through this:
    http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=...978a213b6d86ac

I have to say I have not had any luck getting the Venom USB audio working properly despite going through the FAQ and USB Troubleshooting Guide meticulously.

The Venom's USB audio seems glitchy to me... Not normal (though I am using it in an unusual way). When I use an Alesis multimix USB mixer I get perfect audio into my iPad via the USB adapter. In contrast, audio via USB from the Venom results in sound that is delayed, crackly, echoey, and cuts in and out without any cause. Totally unusable. In this sense, I feel the venom is maybe not class compliant, and I feel like the advertised specs were misleading. Could be the iPad is the problem, but then why does the Alesis multimix work flawlessly every time and the Venom not? It's a bummer.

i have the same problems and i think its a shame for Maudio after so much adverts they made for Venom is great and its so and so but how i see was only bla bla... i will never buy a product from Maudio when this problem is not fixed...im shure they now abaout this problem and bug ...and i have still not any answer.. i can not understand this strange realy im in shock.

problem fixed: the reasson was my old Focusrite sound card driver...was not use it but the driver wass still installed on my system...have remove the old driver everything works well...threat can be closed...thanks..

Quote Originally Posted by bet00ST View Post
    Stop quoting me Spammer!

Quote Originally Posted by secretkillerofnames View Post
    Stop quoting me Spammer!
    too funny yo... just too funny

Same audio problems here. I actually gave up trying to use Venom's audio interface. I purchased an external audio interface and just use the venom as an external synth with Cubase 5.5. Venom's interface just screamed GLITCHY as soon as I hooked it up. If I had just purchased Venom's AI without the synth I would have returned the next day.
    Snow Leopard 10.6.8
    8 GB Memory
    Cubase 5.5.3