Mac OS 10.7.4 Discussion Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mac OS 10.7.4 Discussion Thread

Default Mac OS 10.7.4 Discussion Thread

Please discuss Mac OS 10.7.4 compatibility issues with your M-Audio device here.

We highly recommend that you install the Combo Update when advancing to 10.7.4

About OS X Lion Update 10.7.4 (Client Combo)

The 10.7.4 update is recommended for all OS X Lion users and includes general operating system fixes that improve the stability, compatibility, and security of your Mac including fixes that:

Resolve an issue where the “Reopen windows when logging back in” setting is always enabled
    Improve compatibility with certain British third-party USB keyboards
    Address an issue that may prevent files from being saved to a server
    Improve the reliability of copying files to an SMB server

For detailed information on this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5167.

For information on the security content of this update, please visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222.

Thank you for contributing to the Avid Beta community.

Is there an guess on when will the driver update for 10.7.4 be released?

Greetings,

I purchased the M-AUDIO Fast Track Pro, with Pro Tools MP9 and installed it on my iMac Desk Top, OSX 10.7.4, Processor 2GHz Intel Core i7, Memory 4GB 1333 MHz DDDR3.

I was able to start the program, add new session, add new track. Once I initiate the "RECORD" button, the computer thinks for 2 seconds and the Pro Tools MP9 Crashes. Is this a compatibility issue with the M-AUDIO FTP or the PT9?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

/// SIGNED ///
    MARC (SOUL FRESH)
    Mac OS X, Version 10.7.4
    Processor 2GHz Intel Core i7, Memory 4GB 1333 MHz DDDR3

I got a Mac to start using the device..unfortunately it came with 10.7.4..and I can't find the drivers for the product.
    What can I do?

Just got the M-Audio Audiophile device but my MAC is already working with OS X 10.7.4. I tried to use the driver for 10.7.3.
    The result is that the software is installed, appearing in the system Programm folder but the device itself is not recognized. The LEDs start blinking when booting the MAC but do not stop. The software tells me that there's no device at all. Hope a new driver will be released soon.

Hi Marc,
    What version of PTMP9 are you running. Did you check for update from within the program??
    vince
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulFresh511 View Post
    Greetings,

I purchased the M-AUDIO Fast Track Pro, with Pro Tools MP9 and installed it on my iMac Desk Top, OSX 10.7.4, Processor 2GHz Intel Core i7, Memory 4GB 1333 MHz DDDR3.

I was able to start the program, add new session, add new track. Once I initiate the "RECORD" button, the computer thinks for 2 seconds and the Pro Tools MP9 Crashes. Is this a compatibility issue with the M-AUDIO FTP or the PT9?

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

/// SIGNED ///
    MARC (SOUL FRESH)
    Mac OS X, Version 10.7.4
    Processor 2GHz Intel Core i7, Memory 4GB 1333 MHz DDDR3

Default drivers needed!

I am running 10.7.4 on a new macbook pro and cannot install / recognize my oxygen 49 (silver) - how soon can we hope for a driver for 10.7.4? Urgent....!

Mac os x, 10.7.4
    Macbook Pro 15 inch i7 2,5 GHz, 8GB DDR3
    working with live lite 8.3

I'm using 7.4 on a macbook pro, I'm using a pro fire 610. i get distortion on play back and recording.. I can't see my input 3-4 for some reason? Im using protools MP9... i really can't do any recording at all

I´m using Firewire 410 on OSX 7.4, and I also get distortion on recording, what i dont understand is that when I boot my Imac everything runs smooth, but after a while, sometimes minutes and sometimes an hour, the distortions begin. I reboot, and everything its ok, but after a while the distortions return... I´m in a loop :-)

I`m having serious problems with Fast Track Ultra 8R...
    It stops working suddenly and I can`t record anything. No signal from my input. When I reboot my system everything works fine...
    When it stops, I can`t even use this on Skype...