enigma .xml files
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: enigma .xml files

Default enigma .xml files

hi.. i saw this tutorial video that says that you need to load some .xml files on enigma so you can see the axiom 25 fl studio onthe select devices window and now do the rest of the process to set up enigma/flstudio. that tutorial says that those .xml enigma files are available on the m-audio official site but i cant find them, can anybody tell me what can i do please? thankz!!

Jared is offline Tech Support, Community Mgr, Customer Advocate

Check out the thread sticky'd at the top of this section called "How to setup your device to control your DAW"; it will have the links to the files you need.

hmmmm..... no .xml files for instruments in this forum. Dont like that...
    Last edited by audiotrasher; 12-30-2008 at 12:30 AM.

Unhappy

i guess im not the only one lost. i feel better now but sad cause i still dont know. has anyone figured out where the hell the link is for download. being clear the Enigma .xml Bank files link. can the link just be posted here so i can just click it to download? plz help me out. Thanks!

Totally agree There is a Yahoo group that provides theese files. I have just registered there. But I cant get to them before the group administrator accepts my member request. You find it by searcing: Yahoo group M-Audio Enigma
    Asus P5KC Motherboard, Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 CPU, 3Gb Crucial DDR2 BallistiX PC8500 RAM, Asus GeForce 7600GS GPU, MIST PSU, NorthQ CPU cooler, 3* Western Digital HD, Windows XP Pro OS.

Focusrite Saffire Pro 26 Interface, M-Audio Axiom 61 Midi Controller, Presonus Faderport DAW Controller, Alesis RA300 Amplifier, Event 20/20 Monitors. Cubase Essential 4

http://www.myspace.com/audiotrasher

In the thread sticky'd at the top of the section called How to setup your device to control your DAW is an entire section with links to setup files for FL Studio. Here is the link for the Axiom Series. On that page is also a link to a tutorial on how to load those settings to your device using Enigma.

Nobody has ever created and offered to share presets for any VI's. Possibly because many plug-ins now feature MIDI learn. If you create some I'd be happy to get them posted here for others to use.

cool thanks... yahoo enigma group is no more available...do you know is there files for native instrumnets fm8 or absynth... thanks

I've never seen anyone sharing any presets for fm8, absynth, or any of the native instruments stuff. I believe all their plug-ins support MIDI learn.

Here's the link to the axiom 25/49/61 .xml files:

http://forums.m-audio.com/local_links.php?catid=7

Hope it will be useful

Hm, am i mistaken or was there an Enigma .xml file availible here/on the old site for Axiom 49 -> Reason 4 ?

Ive been looking for a file that i lost during my last format that i believe i got from this forum, but im not sure.. hmm'